Monday, April 28, 2008

Deleted the last post

I deleted my last post because it occurred to me (I am being over careful here) that someone who knows me could potentially identify me because of my pet photos. Highly unlikely but since I want to remain anonymous I took the post and photos down just to be safe. I think all my blogger friends saw the photos of my babies anyway.

Things are good. Drank very little over the weekend which is a huge change for me and a step in the right direction. The week is busy so far and the busier I am the less I drink so wish me luck as I try not to drink at all this week!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I deleted my picture posts too. I felt good being able to share a little part of me other then my drinking problem, but I still didn't want someone I know to come across my blog and put 2 and 2 together.

Glad to hear that you are doing well with your drinking. Aren't these blogs helpful? I wouldn't be celebrating 30 fricken days without mine!

~Tyra~ said...

I find staying busy helps. Thankfully with 3 kids I'm always busy.

molly said...

i did the same thing at one point - deleted all my pics.. smart to keep it anonymous.. plus you feel more free to say whatever you want :)

have a good week (what's left of it :))