Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday: I Drank on Thursday and I Regret It

Things were going so well this week. I went to the rodeo last night (we have box seats) and drank 3 beers. No big deal, right? Well the beers weren't but then I came home and drank a bunch of Flor De Cana rum, or as I call it, "evil juice". I was hungover and unproductive today. Ate badly and didn't work out. I think that is what made me the maddest at myself. When I drink too much I don't meet my goals of eating better and working out every day. I feel like a total loser. I hope I have the strength not to drink tomorrow night at the rodeo finals.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Bunny, I just wanted to let you know that I am still "here" and still rooting for you. I don't know if you saw my last post, but I was feeling really exposed. If you didn't see the post, let me know and I will fill you in. I don't know if I will start another blog or not, but I will still be working on my drinking and continuing therapy for my issues. Good luck tomorrow night, I know you can do it.

~Tyra~ said...

I totally understand how you feel, I always feel worse the day after.