Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday: Hangover Blues

Well I did not continue my no-drinking-streak through the weekend as you can probably tell from the title of this post. On Friday night my husband and i had a couple of bottles of wine and then I finished the evening with vodka. Yesterday I had brunch with a friend where I had a mimosa to get rid of my hangover from the night before. Then later in the day I had beer, wine, and vodka. I kind of wish my husband would discourage my drinking. I apologized for getting drunk last night because I know I was a little obnoxious at one point. He just said that he doesn't mind if I drink too much sometimes. He is planning a trip for us to Napa for our anniversary in a few weeks and I am so nervous because I don't want to drink a lot out there and I am afraid that will happen.

The week after this next one I am going to go visit one of my girlfriends for about 4 days. Her husband is out of town and I am going to stay with her and see some other friends who live in the area as well. The only problem is hat this particular friend loves to drink wine and has an extensive wine cellar. I am just going to have to say no more than I usually do when I visit her.
It will be tough that is for sure.

I don't feel that great today but I am not drinking to make myself feel better which is a small victory I guess.

No comments: